왕초보영어

해커스잡, 해커스잡인강, 취업인강, 대기업취업, 인적성, 면접, 자소서, 무료인강, 취업인강환급반
cafe terrace | 조회 2783 | 추천 3
  • 글꼴
  • 확대
  • 축소
hi i have been being alone since the last monday here in USA. I am studying here so called u-hac-sang..i am just done with my all exam. so i am really free and relieved but here there are nothing to do just the things that I can try and enjoy is just watching tv and surfing internet like this. plus here outside always snowing ...even although i am in school dorm i feel really cold. what the heck ...i already paid how much extreme expensive fee..

however why why here is so cold,.you know what i am wearing nae-bok...-.-

but the sadnest thing is that i am here alone without anyabody who I know

actually i was supposed to go to the new york during this christmas break

but I let that gone without joining cause i got the really bad grade and some frustrated result in my academic study ..so didn\'t go anywhere..just decide to being alone and i want to practice being alone and English...as you know, i had thought just if i went to america, the great english would be given to me..but that was illusion really really...look at me

today i also listen up the ap news and follow the anounce speaking.

-.-

so hard to be good at speaking english and the more hard one is escaping korean people here..but that\'s so hare than you guys expected

so I am here by myself but despite the strong decision being alone is so hard in addition, i am a little worried about how i can spend the christmas and the last day of this year..-.-

a little i am regreting but i know there is nothig gained without pain

but the pain that i have to endure to get my goal and my successful u-hac is so bittler than i thought but i will stand and i will do everything by myself.

tomorrow is saturday for here. it might be great sale ..i mean bargain so i will buy something for my family ...you know the frequency of my mon\'s calling to me has been getting rare..is my family getting forgot me ?

what a sad...but i really love my family i think my parents expectation for me and belief reallly makes me try every thing and keep me myself..

it is around 2:38 am so it\'s time to sleep tomorrow i am supposed to get up rather early morning for me maybe 9 o\'clock and i will start with jogging.

expect me...!!!

i am planning on droping by here everyday for letting you guys know about my life of america with some real english that i would get to encounter in some situation.

i know my english is really sucks.^^

but i am the girl who really is trying...can you feeel that? ^^

thanks and see you later and have good day
영어회화,영어회화강의,영어회화인강,영어회화독학,영어회화강의추천,해커스톡,해커스톡영어회화,해커스톡강의,영어회화환급강의
16,482개(821/825페이지)
영어일기쓰기
번호 제목 글쓴이 조회수 날짜
82 답글 [re] gloomy day. 호놀룰루 2405
81 what a weekend... bored off 2807
80 답글 [re] what a weekend... jisu 2234
>> being alone cafe terrace 2783
78 답글 [re] being alone home alone 2539
77 no way.. [1] take it on 2846
76 답글 [re] no way.. [1] hill top 2299
75 what do i do.. [1] superb 2719
74 I was very tired. becker 3042
73 답글 [re] I was very tired. domino 2395
72 자격증을 따야 했기 때문이다 [1] 오진영 3080
71 답글 [re] 자격증을 따야 했기 때문이다 [1] 호빵나라 2515
70 what do you think? fossil 3012
69 답글 [re] what do you think? Kevin 2286
68 what\'s up? [1] huh huh 2998
67 답글 [re] what\'s up? [1] rider54 2437
66 in school love act 2718
65 답글 [re] in school [1] ace man 2348
64 today..what a **** 쏘세지대왕 2797
63 I LOVE MOM.. [1] 달팽이 2974

해커스영어는 유익한 게시판 이용을 위해 아래와 같은 내용을 포함한 게시글/댓글의 등록을 금지합니다.

[게시판 이용 안내 및 권리침해신고 자세히 보기]

해커스토익, 토익교재무료, 토익책무료, 토익문제집무료, 토익교재 무료배포

토익 약점관리로 고득점 뚫을까?

실시간 정답확인

영어회화,영어회화강의,영어회화인강,영어회화독학,영어회화강의추천,해커스톡,해커스톡영어회화,해커스톡강의,영어회화환급강의기초영어,미친환급패키지